Au-pair Visa France- Aupair Visa Rules for France
- A European Country ( no restrictions )
- A non European CountryÂ (full restrictions, visa and work permit required)
Visa Rules for Au-pairs from European Countries
au-pairsfrom countries that are within the European Economic Area are free to travel and work in the Austria under the provisions of the European freedom of movement regulations: these regulations permit the free movement of goods, persons, services, and capital among the EEA nations i.e. the right for Europeans to work and live in any other European country of their choosing.
Countries given full movement rights by France :
Austria / Belgium / Bulgaria / Czech Republic / Cyprus / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Iceland / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Liechtenstein / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Malta / Norway / The Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Romania / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / United Kingdom
Visa Rules for Au-pairs from Non Eu countries
- Working Holiday Visa
- Student Visa
Working Holiday programme
This visa is given for one year and is open to nationals from;
Canada / New Zealand / Australia.
Requirements for Working Holiday programme to France
- MUST be principally coming to France to travel and are using their Au-pair job to fund their travelling.
- Hold a valid passport
- Hold return ticket
- Evidence of sufficient funds to cover expense of stay in France
For further information visit the French embassy website.
Open to the citizen of a lot more countries. Please view the French embassy in your country of origin for more details
General requirements to obtain a student visa
- Applicants must be between 17 and 30 years old.
- Hold a valid Passport. The passport will need to be valid for a further period of 3 months after the last date of applicants stay in France
- Au-pair contract from the host family in France approved by the local Labor Department in France (DDTEFP or Direction DÃ©partementale du Travail, de l'Emploi et de la Formation Professionnelle) plus one copy
- Proof of studies in country of origin
- Obtain a letter of Â enrollment in a French language school
- The visa is only valid for three months. Applicant must register within two weeks of arrival with the
Please note that the aupair visa rules given by Aupair world are meant for guidance purposes only and are not to be relied upon. Au pair world cannot be held liable for this information and reader are strongly advised to seek legal advice from the appropreiate channels in the country they wish to work in.
Au-pair Visas for North America
Au-pair Visas for Europe
Aupair Visa Austria / Aupair Visa Belgium / Aupair Visa Denmark / Aupair Visa Finland/ Aupair Visa France / Aupair Visa Germany / Aupair Visa Ireland/ Aupair Visa Italy / Aupair Visa Liechtenstein / Aupair Visa Luxembourg / Aupair Visa Netherlands / Aupair Visa Norway / Spain / Sweden / Aupair Visa Switzerland / Aupair Visa United Kingdom /
Aupair Visas for AustraliaAupair Visa Australia / Aupair Visa New Zealand/
Aupair World :
- Site Map
- About Us
- Contact US
- Guide to Using the Site
- Free Au Pair Registration
- Free Family Registration
Search Photo Galleries
Photo Gallery of Au pairs
Photo Gallery Of Families
Information Section :