Au Pair Visa Iceland-Aupair Visa Rules for Iceland
The visa regulations for Au pairs wanting to work in Iceland differ according to whether the Au pair is from
- A European country ( no restrictions )
- A Nordic national ( no restrictions )
- Romania and Bulgaria ( little restrictions )
- A non European countryÂ (full restrictions, visa and work permit required)
Visa Rules for Au Pairs from European Countries
Au pairs from countries that are within the European Economic Area are free to travel and work in the Iceland under theÂ provisions of theÂ European freedom of movement regulations: these regulations permit theÂ free movement of goods, persons, services, and capital among the EEA nations i.e. the right for Europeans to work and live in any other European country of their choosing.
HoweverÂ Iceland does require the Au pair to obtain a residence certificate if they wish to live and work in Iceland for
more than three months.Â The residence certificate is easy to obtain and routinely issued once applied for. For more information
on Iceland rules regarding EEA nationals please
visit Iceland's Immigration website.
Countries given full free movement rights by Austria:
Austria / Belgium / Czech Republic / Cyprus / Denmark / Estonia / Finland / France / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Iceland / Ireland / Italy / Latvia / Liechtenstein / Lithuania / Luxembourg / Malta / Norway / The Netherlands / Poland / Portugal / Slovakia / Slovenia / Spain / Sweden / Switzerland / United Kingdom
Romania and Bulgaria
Au pairs from Bulgaria and Romania who want to stay longer than 3 months will have to apply for a residence permit for wage-earners on their arrival in Â Iceland.
Nationals of Nordic nations are free to work and reside in Iceland. the Nordic nations are;
Finland / Denmark / Norway / Sweden /
For more information on Nordic nations please visit Iceland's Immigration website
Visa Rules for Au Pairs from Non European Countries
Iceland permits national from Non European countries to work inÂ Iceland as an Au pair.
Requirements to be granted a work permit
- Criminal Records Check (must not be dated earlier than 6 months prior to being submitted to the Directorate)
- Medical Insurance (must cover at least 2.000.000 IKR and shall be issued by an insurance company authorized to provide services in Iceland).
- A written au pair contract. The contract is only available at the Directorate of Immigration Utlendingastofnun (UTL) and the labour office.
Au Pair Visas for North America
Au Pair Visas for Europe
Aupair Visas for Australia
Aupair World :
- Harta Site
- Despre Noi
- Ghid de Folosire a Site-ului
- Inregistrare Gratuita Au Pair
- Inregistrare Gratuita Familie Gazda
Galerii Foto Au Pairi
Galerii Foto Familii Gazda
Sectiunea de Informatii:
- Informatii pentru Familia Gazda
- Informatii pentru Au Pairi
- Legislatia privind Vizele
- Ghid Au Pairing pe Tari